Fancy winning this bike?
In support of the UCI World Road Championships coming to Victoria Shopping Centre, Harrogate, we are giving you the chance to win this amazing mountain bike from Sports Direct.
The bike itself can be spotted hanging in the window of Victoria Shopping Centre. If you fancy winning it, simply fill in your details below:
- The promoter of the competition is Victoria Shopping Centre.
- One entry per customer.
- Should you be successful in winning, please note that we will contact you via email.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Victoria Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the Win A Mountain Bike competition, simply enter your details on the website entry page.
- The prize is a Mountain Bike.
- The competition will close at Midnight on Monday 30th September. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- Victoria Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- The winner will need to provide their address for the prize to be sent.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.