Redesign the Victoria Shopping Centre External Banners
Victoria Shopping Centre is looking for someone to redesign the external hanging banners on Market Street (the banners by the Sports Direct entrance).
Please submit your artwork in a file size no larger than 2mb. Please note that the winner will be contacted to submit their artwork in its original format to ensure the best quality is obtained.
The winning design will be picked within five days of the competition closure date and will be selected by the Victoria Shopping Centre management team and the Harrogate Informer. The winner will be contacted via email.
Still need to download a design template? Click here.
Please note that this competition closes at midnight on Saturday 26th September. Thank you for entering.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Victoria Shopping Centre and the Harrogate Informer.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Victoria Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prizes are not transferable.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- Owners of all submissions must consent to their artwork being used for the external banners and any subsequent promotion in the Harrogate Informer newspaper, on the Harrogate Informer’s website and social media and on Victoria Shopping Centre’s website and on social media. The winner consents to their artwork being photographed and promoted.
- The artist of the winning design will be selected by the Victoria Shopping Centre management team and the Harrogate Informer, and contacted by email within 7 working days of the closing date.
- The winner must be able to email the original AI file or post the original version of winning design/deliver it to Victoria Shopping Centre within 5 days of notification of winning.
- If any emails to the winner are returned as undelivered or the winner does not respond in 5 days of being notified then Victoria Shopping Centre reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- Victoria Shopping Centre retail staff, managers, supervisors, and their immediate families of those cannot enter and any entries will be invalid.
- Victoria Shopping Centre reserves the right to remove, replace or change the banners at any time.