Store Manger / PT Assistant Manager & Key Holder
About The Fragrance Shop
Established in 1994, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the UK’s largest, independent fragrance retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and accessible for all, and we showcase over 130 luxury Fragrance brands in our stores 200+ nationwide and online! The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for a passionate, ambitious and experienced Store Manager to join our company!
Responsible for helping to manage the store to achieve the Company objectives by providing excellent customer service. To maximise sales and establish efficient methods of operation and maximise profitability. The role will include leading customer service focus by playing a hands on role.
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Help to manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment. Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local marketplace.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by upper management.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Working with store KPI’s and towards store targets
- Visual merchandising and commercial awareness to impact business knowledge.
- Flexibility to include evenings and weekends.
- Customer service focused
- Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Merchandise discount
- Exciting store incentives
CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]
**Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are regrettably not able to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.